The Sony Ericsson Xperia Play is a good game smartphone, it has been on sale via Verizon Wireless and other carriers for sometime, but many people still concerned about it, recently AT&T quitely announced that it will go to sell the Xperia Play, no conference, no lights, all very suddenly. The difference from the other versions is AT &T Xperia Play will run Android2.3 system, especailly, AT&T will offer a blue version of Xperia Play for us. Bule? Do you like this color? Personally, I still love the white version.
Upcoming New Cell Phones For AT&T In 2011 – AT&T Sony Ericsson Xperia Play in blue pictures:
If this news is ture, then the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play will the second smartphone for AT&T powered by Android 2.3 OS (the first one is HTC Status), though AT&T didn’t discloset the release date and price for this new Xperia Play, we still learn some related infor about it: Firstly, Xperia Play will support 21Mbps HSPA + network for AT&T, maybe a 4G phone. Second, the processor and other key hardware features remain the same as the original version , still equiped with tav Qualcomm MSM8255 processor , a 4 inch 854 * 480 display.
AT&T Sony Ericsson Xperia Play other key features including:
– 5.1 megapixel camera with Auto focus, Flash / Photo light, Video recording
– Bluetooth stereo (A2DP)
-Google Music Player
– pre-insstalled many 3D games, designed with Dedicated gaming keys
– 3.5 mm audio jack
– 4 inches 480 x 854 pixels Capacitive multi-touch screen
– 8GB microSD memory card
– Size: 119 x 62 x 16 mm
– Weight: 175 grams
– Phone memory: up to 400 MB
– Memory card support: microSD, up to 32 GB
– Memory card included: 8GB microSD
– Google Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS
– 1 GHz Scorpion ARMv7 Processor
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.