How to screenshot Samsung Note 20 Ultra and Note 20 is actually very easy to do.
Some of the ways I’m sure you’ve often done it on other phones. Like pressing the power and volume buttons.
But on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, you can take screenshots with different options.
How to screenshot Samsung Note 20 Ultra
In general, for screenshots on Samsung phones, for example the Samsung A10, A50, S20 can be done by:
- Key Combinations
- Palm Swipe
- Screen Edge Panel
But for the Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra series, there is the addition of a better screenshot feature using the S Pen.
Here is a complete explanation of all of these methods.
1 #. Key Combinations
The first method is the easiest and most common on almost all cellphones. Namely by combining the power and volume down buttons.
- Navigate to the part of the screen that you want to screenshot.
- Press simultaneously the power button + Vol Down.
- If a flashing animation or sound appears, it means that the screenshot was successful.
- After that the toolbar will appear below.
- On the toolbar, you can edit or share the screenshot results directly.
- Or if you want to see the screenshot results, just go to the gallery menu and select the album, then select the screenshot folder.
2 #. With Palm Swipe
If you are worried that the screenshot using the first method can quickly damage the button, just use the Palm Swipe feature.
This feature makes use of hand gestures to capture the screen of Samsung phones.
To use this feature, first activate the Palm Swipe feature by going to:
Setting => Advanced features => Motions and Gestures => Palm Swipes
Then slide the toggle to turn on the Palm Swipe feature.
Once active, follow these steps to start a screenshot.
- Find the picture or page you want to shoot.
- Position your hands as if you want to cut. Swipe your hand from right to left or vice versa.
- When swiping, make sure your hand touches the screen
- Just like the first method, an option will appear at the bottom of the screen for editing or something else.
3 #. With Screen Edge Panel
The third way is to use panels. This method is equally easy. You only need to wipe and tap the screen of your Samsung Galaxy Note.
But first the settings are like this:
- Swipe the edge of the screen to the left on the volume key.
- Then tap on the settings icon.
- Swipe right and check the task section.
- This setting is only done once.
If so, to take a screenshot with this method, follow the steps below.
- Swipe the screen to the left on the volume key.
- Then wipe again on the panel.
- Then select Task Screenshot.
4 #. With the S Pen
The advantage of how to screenshot the Samsung Note 20 Ultra using the S Pen is that you can choose different shapes.
Remove the S Pen from the slot. Once released, the S Pen option will automatically appear on the screen.
- Tap the S Pen option and select Smart Select.
- A toolbar will appear below with various screenshot options. As:
- Free Draw
- Just choose one of them by using the S Pen.
- Then start the screenshot using the S Pen.
Long Screenshot of Samsung Note 20 Ultra
Of course we often see important information or news on the internet and want to capture it to save or share with friends.
If the other phone has to install an application, this does not apply to the Samsung Note 20 Ultra.
Because when we visit a web or a long page, long screenshot options or options will automatically appear on the toolbar.
For more details, see the following method.
- Open a web page or application such as Facebook.
- Take a screenshot using one of the four methods above.
- A toolbar will automatically appear at the bottom of the screen.
- All you need to do is tap on the option as shown below.
- Samsung Note 20 Long screenshot options toolbar
- Every time you tap the icon, the screen will automatically scroll down and take a picture.
Of the four ways to screenshot the Samsung Note 20 Ultra above, which one do you think is the easiest?