How to screenshot on samsung tablet is actually the same as screenshot on cellphones. As with the Samsung Galaxy A50, the easiest way is to use a combination button.
But apart from this method, there are still other methods for taking screenshots on the Samsung tab series.
How to Screenshot on Samsung Tablet
There are at least 3 ways to take screenshots on the Samsung tablet which will be explained below.
1 #. With Button
The easiest and fastest way to screenshot on a Samsung tablet is with the power and volume buttons. This method can be applied to almost all Samsung tabs.
- Find the image you want to screenshot.
- Press and hold Volume down + Power button.
- Wait for the screen to flash.
- To see the screenshot results, swipe down the notification menu or go straight to the gallery.
2 #. With Palm Swipe
Next, how to screenshot on samsung tablet is use the Palm Swipe feature.
This feature is not active by default, for that you need to activate it by clicking:
Setting => Advanced Features => Motions and Gestures => Palm Swipe
Slide the toggle to the right to turn this feature on.
- Once active, open the page or image that you want to SS.
- Point your hand at the screen like you’re about to cut.
- Swipe from left to right or vice versa with your hand lightly touching the screen.
- If the screen has a flickering animation, it means that the screenshot was successful.
- As usual, you can immediately see the results in an editable gallery.
3 #. With the S Pen
To screenshots using the S Pen, there are two ways you can choose.
- Remove the S Pen from the slot. Tap the screen using the S Pen, then the Pen Option will appear on the right edge of the screen.
- To start the screenshot, click on the pen option and select Screen Write.
- Then the screen will automatically flash, which means that the screenshot was successful.
The second method allows you to take screenshots more flexibly. If the first method will take the entire screen in full, then the second way you can choose any part to take a screenshot.
- Click Pen Option and choose Smart Select.
- Look at the bottom, a toolbar will appear containing the screenshot options. That is:
- free draw
- Select one by pointing the pen to the screenshot option.
- Now start taking screenshots using the S Pen.
Not all Samsung tabs can use the S Pen to take screenshots. Only certain types are equipped with the S Pen stylus.
Here are some of them:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 +
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6l
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7
- Galaxy Tab A with S Pen
4 #. With Application
This fourth and final method is if the three screenshot methods above no longer work on your Samsung tab.
One of the recommended screenshot applications is Screenshot easy.
As the name implies, this app helps to take screenshots very easily.
- Download and install the application on Playstore.
- Open the app and give permission to access media.
- Activate the Overlay Icon to display the camera icon for easy taking screenshots.
- Tap Start Capture to start capturing the screen.
- Now go to the page or other you want to take a picture of.
- Tap the camera icon
- To see the results, open the gallery application on the tablet.