When you root or unlock your AT&T Lg Thrill 4G, firstly you need to backup of the Stock Rom on thrill 4g, because sometime maybe you need to return stock ROM. Fortunately, today on one android forum I find there is one simple way to do this using the ClockworkMod Recovery Nandroid, and I see many Lg thrill users said the method is wonderful. Ok, if you wanna to return your Lg Thrill 4G to stock ROM, just follow the instructions below.
Requirements: there are two necessary software you need to download and install on your PC. 1. update-thrill-stock-rom-rooted.zip: http://www.multiupload.com/YMCB20QLFT2. recovery.backup: http://www.multiupload.com/FE2V19B1OP
Note: Please fullly delete your current ROM before flashing this recovery just in case of any complications. Flashing this NANDROID backup will return your phone to stock ROM and it will uninstall any recovery image installed on your LG Thrill 4G. AT&T LG Thrill 4G infor
AT&T Cell Phone Problems and Solutions – How to return to the Rom stock:
1)Download and put the update-thrill-stock-rom-rooted.zip on your SD card.
2)Power off your phone. Remove battery.
3) Restart the phone in fastboot, power on while holding volume down button and 3D button until you see the LG logo and then release. 4
This should boot you into CWM
4) Select “wipe data/factory reset”.
5) Select “install zip from sdcard” and navigate to and select update-thrill-stock-rom.zip.
6) When it finishes flashing, select “reboot system now”.
7) Download recovery.backup and place it on you internal SD card.
8) Run these adb commands:
- adb shell
- dd if=/sdcard/recovery.backup of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p6 bs=4096
- rm /sdcard/recovery.backup
9) Finally, unroot using SuperOneClick and you should be completely stock.
That’s all what you need to do. If you do exact as the steps, you will success! Enjoy, hope this works for you!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.