Two days ago Motorola official annoucned its models list that can be upgraded to the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS, we are surprised to find these models Jelly Bean update time is also marked. It is reported this large-scale upgrade will cover the Motorola android models in many countries / regions , following is the details os USA and Canada Motorola android smartphones android 4.1 update.
Moreover Motorola also clearly remind users: “If the models equiped with Android 1.5 (Cupcake) and Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) didn’t appear in the list, then they will always stay in the current version.”
Some motorola android smartphone will get the update soon, including :
- ATRIX HD: Jelly Bean rollout in Dec. 2012
- XOOM LTE: Jelly Bean rollout in Q1 2013
- Electrify M: Jelly Bean rollout in Q1 2013
- RAZR HD (Canada): Jelly Bean rollout in Q1 2013
- ATRIX HD (Canada): Jelly Bean rollout in Q1 2013
- RAZR i: Jelly Bean rollout in Q1 2013
Via: Motorola Forums
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.