Here is the Methods of how to Unlock AT&T Quickfire (which i find the method on the Internet):AT&T Cell phone FAQs Do as following way you’ll make your quickfire phone unlocked.
Step1:Get your quickfire’s IMEI code.
This is a unique identifier of your phone, like a serial number. You can access this code from your phone:
1) Turn your phone on.
2) Click on the “Phone” icon.
3) Enter the following symbols: *#06#
4) After entering the final # symbol, a message will appear displaying your IMEI number. It is a 15-digit number in the format XXXXXX.XX.XXXXXX.X
Step2:Get the unlock code.
This can be purchased on the internet, or you may call your cellular provider. Either way, they will ask for the IMEI code which you determined in step one of this tutorial. Move on to step 3 when you have received your unlock code.
Step3:Follow these instructions exactly to unlock your phone:
1) Make sure your SIM card is NOT inserted into the device.
2) Turn on the phone and click the “Manage Connections” icon. Choose the option “Turn off all connections.” The cellular radio will be turned off.
3) Go back to the Home screen and click the “Options” icon and select “Advanced Options.”
4) Scroll down and select “SIM Card” from the list.
5) Press the following keys in order: (M) (E) (P) (E)
6) A prompt will appear asking for the unlock code. Input the 16-digit code exactly.
7) Reboot your device.
8) Re-enable the cellular radio
If you still don’t know how to operate,leave your problems to us,we’ll help you solve your problem as soon as possible.Good lucky to you!
Tags: AT&T Quickfire, Quickfire phone, unlock codes, unlocked Quickfire
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.