Actually, it’s easy to transfe music from a pesonal Computer to a pantech Impact p700 for AT&T, you just need do exactly as the insturctions and steps below:
Note: Pantech impact onlys supports these format music, including: AC, AAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, iMelody, MIDI-0, SP-MIDI, MP3, MIDI 2.0, SMAF, WAV, WMA
- Windows XP or later
- Windows Media Player 10 or later
- microSD card (sold separately)
- USB data cable
- Music must be in a compatible format
- Connect the USB cable to the device and the computer.
- Select Music Player on the device.
- Open the Sync tab in Windows Media Player on your computer.
- Select the music from the list and drag and drop to your device.
Hope it works for you, enjoy!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.