Actually, it’s easy to transfe music from a pesonal Computer to a pantech Impact p700 for AT&T, you just need do exactly as the insturctions and steps below:
Note: Pantech impact onlys supports these format music, including: AC, AAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, iMelody, MIDI-0, SP-MIDI, MP3, MIDI 2.0, SMAF, WAV, WMA
- Windows聽XP or later
- Windows Media Player 10 or later
- microSD card (sold separately)
- USB data cable
- Music must be in a compatible format
- Connect the USB cable to the device and the computer.
- Select Music Player on the device.
- Open the Sync tab in Windows Media Player on聽your computer.
- Select the music from the list and drag and drop to your device.
Hope it works for you, enjoy!
No related posts.
Tags: Impact P7000, music, Pantech Impact, Pantech Impact P7000 pantech p700, how to put music on a pantech impact, pantech impact music, how to put music on the pantech impact, how to add music to pantech pursuit, how to download music to pantech impact, how to download music to a pantech impact, how to get music on pantech impact, how to put music on pantech, how to put music on infuse,