Q: How do I reset the password for the at&t quickfire if the password is forgotten? AT&T Quickfire info
A: There are two methods:
1. Soft reset :
To soft reset the quickfire phone, remove and re-insert the battery.
2. Master reset
IMPORTANT: The quickfire will be set back to factory settings; all data stored on the device will be lost.
1) From the standby screen, tap the Menu icon.
2) Scroll to and select Settings.
3) Scroll to and select Security.
4) Scroll to and select Master Reset.
5) Select Yes.
6) Enter password, press Done. AT&T cell phone Questions&Answers
NOTE: Default password is 0000.
7) The device will perform the reset and reboot.
NOTE: The device will automatically reset and may not function for up to 15 minutes following the master reset
Hope it works for you!
Source: AT&T Official
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.