Here are the options for replacing it: AT&T Cell phone FAQs
- If you have had your phone for less than 30 days, please visit the following topic: What should I do if I have a problem with my equipment and I have had it less than 30 days?
- If you believe your phone is damaged and you’ve owned it between 31 and 365 days, you may be eligible for a warranty exchange. Phones with physical or liquid damage are not covered under the warranty and are not eligible for a warranty exchange.In many locations we offer Device Support Centers for same day warranty exchange service on featured devices. Visit the following topic to see if there is one in your area and for more information: Can the Device Support
- Center replace my phone under the warranty exchange program? Or to take advantage of warranty exchange by mail without even leaving your home, view the topic: How do I replace my phone under the warranty exchange program?
- If your phone is no longer under warranty and you have Wireless Phone Insurance, you should contact Asurion at 1-888-562-8662 to file a claim.
- If your phone is not under warranty and you do not have phone insurance, you may be eligible for an upgrade at a discounted equipment price, or you can take advantage of our no-commitment pricing option. We offer the convenience of upgrading your phone online. Please select the following topic for more information:How do I know if I am eligible for an Upgrade?
- If none of the above applies, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-801-1101 to discuss other options.
Note: If your phone is an iPhone, see the following topic: How do I replace a broken iPhone?
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.