Here is one trick to teach you how to remove the pre-installed apps and software on AT&T Samsung mythic, which I find on samsung impression forum, and it also applies to the samsung solstice and samsung Eternity, so I guess it may apply to the Samsung Mythic, now just try to do as the steps below:
1.Use Tkfile explorer to go to the locked folder that you wish to delete
2. Right click on the folder of the locked app and select delete.
3.Disconnect from TKFE. AT&T cell phone Questions&Answers
4. Open up your dial pad and enter the following, *#6984125*#.
5. Choose INTERNALS and enter the following, *#3818790*#.
6. Now scroll down and choose Storage Settings.
7. Then update Java DB, followed by update apps database.
Hope this works on your Samsung Mythic phone, good luck!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.