How to manually get the Tango 8773 update on AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 in the way of disconnecting the network
One weeks ago AT&T stated that they were delivering the WP 7.5 Tango 8773 update in batches for its Nokia Lumia 900, and now part of att lumia 900 users haved received the聽 聽8773 update, however, some owners still don’t get it so far. As for these friends, if you want to experience the new P 7.5 OS, you can try to manually download and install the Tango 8773 update using the method of disconnecting the network.
Note: To Prevent the update error , please聽 follow the instructions below .
turn on the flight mode, disconnet the network( when you open the flight, it means that you have closed the signal)
Disconnected from the network , it refers to the network outages, and not really mean to unplug the network cable.
AT&T Cell Phone Problems and Solutions聽 – How to manually get the Tango 8773 update on AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 steps:
1. Open the Zune software
2. go to setting>update
3. after 3 to 4 seconds to disconnect your phone from the network.
4. If聽 your phone shows聽 ” the latest” or ” Connection Error ” , please聽 tried it for more several times .
5.聽 You phone will be upgraded to 7.10.8112.7 from version 7.10.8107.79.
6. After the update is complete , we won’t receive the update again, and when let’s to check your phone’s version number is indeed 7.10.8112.7.
7. Continue to repeat steps 3 to 4
8.聽 Once success, you聽 will receive this update.
9.聽 wait untill the update is completed
10.聽 This time you don’t need to disconnect your network.
11. Continue to wait for the update being finished ,聽 you can joy to聽 Tango.
This method is compatible with Samsung Focus S.
Tags: AT&T, at&t Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 900 Tango 8773 update, Nokia Lumia 900 WP 7.5 update, Samsung Focus S 80070017 Lumia, lumia 900 7 8 manual upgrade, manual update for lumia 900, network disconnect after 1308 firmware update, nokia 900 update force, nokia lumia 900 manual update 2013, nokia update at&t 900 disconnect,