Recently Motorola released one new software update for AT&T Motorola ATRIX 2, but it is not the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update. This update version is v55.13.25, it is sent out via via a Wi-Fi connection, the software update brings forth some new enhancements, tweaks, and fixes that will no doubt extend the handset’s functionality even further. AT&T Motorola Atrix 2 info
The other features for Motorola ATRIX 2 v55.13.25 software update including:
– improvements to the performance of the camera
– installation of the Google Music app
– enhancements to deliver greater device security
– addition of emergency alerts
– improvements to the keyboard-
– stability for Motorola’s Webtop application
How to manually download and install AT&T Motorola ATRIX 2 v55.13.25 software update:
- Select the Settings icon in the main menu>
- Select “About phone”
- Select “System updates”
- A message will display the availability of an update
- Ensure your phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network
- Select “Download”
- After the software is downloaded, select “Install”>
- After the software is installed, your phone will re-start automatically
- Your phone is now upgraded with v55.13.25 software
if you are the Atrix 2 owners for att, now go Menu->Settings->About phone to get the update for your phones.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.