The method how to install themes on at&t lg vu is all here.Actually,the methodare i find on lg-vu.com.I hope it is useful for you.Of course,no mater what method you will to use,firstly,you need to download the themes for at&t lg vu :themes download.In addition,you need to download a small software here.
Method:1. Install bitpim.(If your phone is recognized by the computer then it is unnecessary to install the additional software)
2. Connect your phone. Verify that Data Service mode is selected. This can be found in Setting -> Connection -> USB Settings.
3. Launch Bitpim,Open Bitpim Settings (Edit -> Settings).Then there are three choices:
a. Verify “Block writing anything to the phone” is checked OFF. If this is checked on, check it off, press OK, and restart BitPim.
b. For Phone Type, select LG-VX8700.
c. For Com Port, click Browse… From the Avaliable Ports, select LGE Mobile USB Serial Port.
d. Alll other settings should be fine. Press OK.
4. Click View -> View Filesystem, Click on the Filesystem Icon.Then On the right panel, expand the folder.
5. It will take some time to retrieve the files. This process can be viewed by clicking the Log icon.
6. Once completed, expand to :/LGAPP/Media/. From here, we will extract all the files from the provided .zip file.
7. Extract the .zip file somewhere accessible.This theme will replace the theme of your choice.
8. Expand to :/LGAPP/Media/Flash,then right-click on T2_menu.swf and click Overwrite… find the T2_menu file from the .zip file.
9. Expand to :/LGAPP/Media/Flash/theme,then right-click on theme_bg2.swf and click Overwrite… Find the theme_bg2.swf file from the respectable folder from the .zip file.
10. Expand to :/LGAPP/Media/Theme/,then right-click on the “1” folder and click restore.
11. Find the “1.zip” file and click OK.(NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IS A KEY STEP, REPEAT AND VERIFY 3 TIMES.)
12. You will get a pop up window with all of the files and folders selected. You MUST DE-SELECT ALL FOLDERS prior to pressing OK. Failing to do so will crash BitPim. Although I have warned you twice now, when this happens to you, simply press Continue and try again. BitPim is unable to overwrite folders, only files.
13. Once Again, verify all folders have been checked OFF.Then Press OK. BitPim will take some time to overwrite the files.
14. Expand to :/LGAPP/Media/Idle/,Then right-click on the “Theme_2_Blue” folder and click restore.
15. Find the “Theme_2_Blue_.zip” file and click OK.Press OK. BitPim will take some time to overwrite the files.
16. Upon completion, close BitPim, unplug your phone, and restart it.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.