Today I see some users say they have problem with transfering Pictures from their AT&T quickfire to PC with Usb cable and ask for me how to do it. Actually, if you have the User Manual for quickfire phone, you’ll find the solution. But in order to save your time, now I’ll give the step by step directions on how to download the pics taken from ypur quickfire phone to PC. AT&T cell phone Questions&Answers
Notes: You will need a microSD card to use Mass Storage. If you attempt to connect to Mass Storage via USB without a card, “SD not found, cannot access to Mass Storage” will appear.
AT&T Cell Phone Pictures–AT&T quickfire phone photos:
AT&T quickfire tricks- transfer pictures from quickfire phone to PC:
- Before you connect the device, set your device to Mass Storage Mode. To do this, tap the Menu icon and select Settings .
- Connect the Quickfire to your PC with a USB cable. AT&T Quickfire info
- It is ready when “Found New Hardware USB Modem“ appears on
- Select “My Computer“ on the PC.
- The phone’s memory card will be listed under “Devices with Removable Storage“ in the same location as an optical drive.
- File explorer will open in a new window.
- Drag and drop the desired files content from the PC window to the “Storage Card“ window.
- Disconnect the device from the cable.
Hope it works for you!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.