This is the Instructions about How to Change the Wallpaper and the background image or colorfor the AT&T LG Quantum C900, just do exactly as the steps bleow”
NOTE: Changing the wallpaper only affects the lock screen. The Start screen background can be switched between black and white by tapping Settings > Theme. AT&T Cell Phone Problems and Solutions
- From the Start screen, slide to the App menu, or tap .
- Flick to and tap Settings.
- Flick to and tap Lock & wallpaper.
- Tap Change wallpaper.
- Tap the desired image collection:
- Camera roll: Display images that have been captured with the device’s camera.
- Saved pictures: Display all images that have been saved as e-mail or message attachments.
- Wallpapers: Display all built-in wallpapers
- 7: Display all default Windows Phone 7 promotional images.
- Flick to and tap the desired image.
- Drag and stretch or shrink the image into position, and then tap .
- The selected wallpaper will now be displayed on the lock screen.
Change the background image or color:
Only two solid colors can be set as the background of your phone; these colors are dark (black) and light (white). You may also change the color of the tiles presented on your start screen.
To modify the colors go to ‘Settings’ from you main application list (swipe right to left from the start screen). Once in ‘Settings’ select ‘Theme’ from here you can modify ‘Background’ (the background color) and ‘Accent color’ (the tile color).
Enjoy! Source from att.com and lg
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.