I just got the Samsung Solstice from AT&T two weeks ago, I loved it but i met the echo issue when using the speaker phone, I mean I can hear my voice sometime once I used the voice recognition command when calling.
As for this problem for Samsung Solstice, there are several solutions
Methods 1: Resetting the phone, as it caused by using Voice Recognition tool.
Reset Samsung Solstice Steps:
1) Go to Settings -> Phone – Reset Phone.
2) A warning message shows up, Select Yes.
3) It asks for new password, I type “0000”
4) Confirm the password by typing “0000” again.
5) Wait until it finishes. AT&T cell phone Questions&Answers
6) Go to Settings -> Display and Light Widget, uncheck Voice Recognition to avoid using it by accident
PS: This way can’t deal with the real proble, as soon as you use the voice command again, the echo problem came back. Therefore, it’s the voice recognition tool that must have changed something to make the speakerphone echo.
ATT Now is offering a refreshed Samsung Solstice for us, so have had it less than 30 days, take it be to the original place of purchase and exchange it. It seems that AT&T has fixed the Echo issue.
Ps: If you have gotten the refreshed solsticce, tell us whether it still has the same problem.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.