Here is a collection of some Tweaks that I have found for the AT&T Samsung Jack. I hope you all find it useful.
1. Change StartMenu from grid view to list view:
HKCU > Software > Microsoft > Shell > StartMenu > Gridview. Change the value from 1 to 0.
2. Arrange the StartMenu list in the order that you want it: AT&T cell phone Questions&Answers
HKCU > Software > Microsoft > Shell > StartMenu > Order. Just edit the values placing them in the order you want them to appear in the start menu.
3. Delete shortcuts in the StartMenu you do not want:
This requires the phone to be app unlocked. Install Total Commander V. 2.51 and navigate to the StartMenu folder in the Windows directory. Total Commander will allow you to delete shortcuts where Windows won’t.
4. Change ringtone size limitation: AT&T Samsung Jack Info
HKCU > ControlPanel > Sounds > FileSizeLimit. Just edit the value to any size you’d like.
5. Add custom alert tones to the default lists, without them appearing in the ringtone list:
HKCU > ControlPanel > Sounds > AllSounds. Add the the file name to the value list and then drop the file itself into the Windows system directory. It will appear in the settings lists.
6. Disable the AT&T sliding panel, if using the sliding panels homescreen:
HKLM > Software > Microsoft > CHome > CCustomPlugin1 > Disabled. Change the value from 0 to 1.
7. Disable threaded messaging:
HKCU > Software > Microsoft > Inbox > Settings > OEM > SMSInboxThreadingDisabled. Change the value from 0 to 1.
Ok, that’s all. Of course, if you have some others tweaks on samsung jack, you can share them here with everyone.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.