Q: How to Copy Contacts Form Sim Card to my AT&T Pantech matrix‘s Memmory Card?聽 AT&T Cell phone FAQs
A: Copy numbers from a SIM card to the device
- From the standby screen, press Menu
- Scroll to and select Address Book.
- Select Contacts.
- Scroll to the desired SIM contact and press Options.
NOTE: Contacts from the SIM card will be displayed next to a SIM card icon.
- Scroll to and select Copy and Move.
- Scroll to and select Copy All to SIM or Copy to SIM, as desired.
- At the confirmation scree, press Yes. AT&T Pantech matrix phone info
- That’s ok
Read more at AT&T official, there they also tell you how to Copy Contacts your phone’ Memmory Card to a Sim Card.
No related posts.
Tags: AT&T Pantech Matrix, contacts, Memmory Card, Pantech matrix tips, SIM card att com/CopyContacts, www att com/copycontacts, att com copycontacts, at&t copy contacts, how to move address book to memory card on pantech phone, copy pantech pursuit to sdcard, Pantech Breeze III delete multiple contacts, pantech matrix copying pictures to sd card, Transfer address book from panetech, Transfer cintacts fron pentech c740 to laptop,