Q: How to Copy Contacts Form Sim Card to my AT&T Pantech matrix‘s Memmory Card?聽 AT&T Cell phone FAQs
A: Copy numbers from a SIM card to the device
- From the standby screen, press Menu
- Scroll to and select Address Book.
- Select Contacts.
- Scroll to the desired SIM contact and press Options.
NOTE: Contacts from the SIM card will be displayed next to a SIM card icon.
- Scroll to and select Copy and Move.
- Scroll to and select Copy All to SIM or Copy to SIM, as desired.
- At the confirmation scree, press Yes. AT&T Pantech matrix phone info
- That’s ok
Read more at AT&T official, there they also tell you how to Copy Contacts your phone’ Memmory Card to a Sim Card.
No related posts.
Tags: AT&T Pantech Matrix, contacts, Memmory Card, Pantech matrix tips, SIM card att com/CopyContacts, www att com/copycontacts, att com copycontacts, at&t copy contacts, how do i transfer contacts from my sim card to my pantech phone, HOW CAN I COPY MY CONTACTS FROM MY PANTECH BREEZE SIM CARD TO MY SIM CARD ON MY LG OPTIMUS G,