In fact, it’s easy to set mp3 as ringtones on AT&T pantech link, but it’s not easy to get the mp3 that is smaller then 300KB, as the maximum ringtone file size is 300KB. So you need make sure the mp3 transfered聽 from PC to your link phone is under 300KB.
Well, Setting Mp3聽 as ringtone
1. Sideload MP3 that you like from a PC to your pantech link phone via Windows Media Player [Click here to learn the method]
2. Press Menu > AT&T Music > Music Player.
3. Select the categorize using U/D.
4. Select the file using U/D
5. Press Options > Set as Ring Tone.
note: During playback, the file can not be set as ring tone. You cannot set
a file larger than 300 Kb as a ringtone.
That’s all, hope it works for you!
No related posts.
Tags: AT&T pantech link, pantech link, Pantech Link Tricks pantech link ringtones, pantech p7040p, pantech link ringtone, pantech link tricks, how to make ringtones for pantech link, ringtones for pantech link, how to get ringtones on pantech link, pantech link mp3 ringtones, pantech link secrets, pantech link ringtone size,