If you receive the “no gateway reply” message on your AT&T Nokia E71x when you go to browse the net connected to your local network, don’t worry about it. There are two reasons for the message occuring, one is If you are using the default web browser, but you don’t reset the connnection in the browser settings, then you will have the problem. So the solution for this possibility is to reset the connnection in the browser settings before you try to connect with wifi.
The other possibility is if you use defaulf browser (MediaNet), but you meet the same issue, too. I have to say you don’t do it right , now just do exactly as the steps below:
1) on your phone’s desktop, click on “WLAN Scanning Off” (if it is already off), it will enable your WiFi and it turns to “Refreshing” AT&T cell phone Questions&Answers
2) click again and it will show you 3 options: “Start web browsing”, “Search for WLAN”, “Switch WLAN scan off”. don’t click on start web browsing.
3) select “Search for WLAN”, it will show available networks.
4) select your home network and after entering your network key (if there is any) it will open your defaulf browser. AT&T Nokia E71X info
5) i think you can now聽surf the web
PS:Now if you want to use other apps to go online like opera, google apps, skype app, facebook app, etc. you have to change your WLAN聽settings. if so, you have to go to:聽Settings > WLAN wiz.
Hope it is useful! Enjoy! If you have any other question, please them here!
No related posts.