Here we share the method to Clockworkmod (CWM) Recovery on AT&T Motorola Atrix 4G MB860, and we think the instructions are detailed, hope this will help for the new users. AT&T Android Phones
This way is suitable for Motorola Atrix 4G owners who have unlocked Bootloader and flash the CWM, and as for the users who hasn’t unlocked Bootloader on att unlocked Bootloader also use this method, remember is that some options are not the same.
let’s start to flash the CWM Recovery on att atrix 4g. AT&T Cell Phone Problems and Solutions
1. Put your Recovery Zip files in your phone’s SD card root directory.
2. Shutdown, while turning on your device hold the power button and volume key- until you see the fastboot mode.
3. then press the volume – until you see the Android Recovery,聽 Press the volume + into the CWM
The following steps (that is, to enter the CWM) volume + up volume – down the power key is ok.
4.聽dual-wipe the data. AT&T Motorola Atrix 4g info
Note: If you don’t need dual wipe, skip this step聽 directly goto Step 5
4.1.Select wipe one data / the factory the reset
4.2聽 choose YES (there are a lot of only one NO YES Misoperation)
4.3 Select go back
4.4 Options wipe one the cache partition
4.5 choose YES (there are a lot of only one NO YES Misoperation)
4.6 Select go back
5. Select the install zip from sdcard to
6. Choose zip from sdcard or choose zip from internal sdcard
7. Choose the ZIP package
8. Choose YES to (there are a lot of’ no’ , only one NO YES is in case for the Misoperation)
Waiting for flashing
9. Select go back
10.聽 Some ROM flashing dual-wipe, the steps are聽 the same as 4 above.
11. Select reboot system now restart the phone
Ok, now your Motorola Atrix 4G MB860 has been CWM) Recover!
No related posts.
Tags: AT&T, ATRIX 4G, Motorola Atrix 4G, Motorola Atrix 4G CWM Recovery atrix 4g data recovery, atrix 4g file recovery, ClockworkMod Recovery mb860, root instructions for ATT motorola atrix MB 860 and free downloads,