It’s so annoying whenever youreceive a phone call or a text message,聽 the AT&T lg xenon phone always says “Call from…” or “Message from….”, especially you’re in working. At that time you can completely聽 turn the Voice Call ID Off, don’t say to me you don’t how to do it. It’s easy,i fyou really don’t know the steps, just do as exactly the instructions below:
- From home screen, press menu key (far right icon, looks like 4 dots)
- On the Menu, press the folder icon on the right side, to get to My Stuff
- Press the Tools icon AT&T Lg Xenon info
- Select Voice Command
- Press the menu icon in the top right of the screen
- Select Call Alert AT&T cell phone Questions&Answers
- Choose the setting you want to use
Which I find on AT&T fortums, posted by marvin02. thanks hiwm veery very much. Hope it works for you!
No related posts.
Tags: AT&T LG Xenon, lg xenon phone, Lg xenon Tricks, Voice Call ID how to turn off voice caller id on lga 380, stopping voice announce on gt550 lg phone, at&t lg phone how to turn off voice, call from alert on att samsung LG, How do you turn off voice announcements on AT&T phones, how do you turn off voice caller id on att, HOW TO SHUT OFF TEXT VOICE COMMAND ON AT&T LG PHONE, lg xenon turn off message voice,