It’s so annoying whenever youreceive a phone call or a text message,聽 the AT&T lg xenon phone always says “Call from…” or “Message from….”, especially you’re in working. At that time you can completely聽 turn the Voice Call ID Off, don’t say to me you don’t how to do it. It’s easy,i fyou really don’t know the steps, just do as exactly the instructions below:
- From home screen, press menu key (far right icon, looks like 4 dots)
- On the Menu, press the folder icon on the right side, to get to My Stuff
- Press the Tools icon AT&T Lg Xenon info
- Select Voice Command
- Press the menu icon in the top right of the screen
- Select Call Alert AT&T cell phone Questions&Answers
- Choose the setting you want to use
Which I find on AT&T fortums, posted by marvin02. thanks hiwm veery very much. Hope it works for you!
No related posts.
Tags: AT&T LG Xenon, lg xenon phone, Lg xenon Tricks, Voice Call ID at&t cl82351 how to turn off announcing, how do you take off the voice from a verizon lg phone when you pre, How to get voice alert off AT&t lg phone?, how to shut off voice command on att lg phone, lg flip phone says try again when making calls,