Lg official has offered one free software for AT&T Lg xenon called LG Outlook Sync,which is a tool to sync your MS Outlook data with your LG xeon phone. Also this new LG Outlook Sync is compatible wiht enV 3(VX9200) and enV Touch(VX11000) only, but now supports with old device.
Notes: 1) You can not install LG Outlook Sync when Microsoft Outlook is running.
2) If the previous version of LG Outlook Sync is installed already, installation process will automatically uninstall previous version.
Follow the steps below to install–AT&T Lg Xenon info
- Install LG USB Modem driver before installing the LG Outlook Sync. Download LG USB Modem Driver
- Close the MS Outlook if it is already running
- Download and run the LG Outlook Sync.msi
- Press [Next] button to go to next step
- The install program will process remaining install process automatically
AT&T lg xeon red photos:
How to use the LG Outlook Sync:
- You have Administrator privilege in your PC.
- Microsoft Outlook is installed.
- Your PC supports USB port and USB cable for LG device to connect your device to PC.
- Your PC has LG USB Modem Driver installed so that PC recognizes your device.
- Microsoft Outlook Express is not supported
- Before you start the program, the user handset device must be connected via a USB cable.
- CPU: Pentium II or higher
- Memory: 64MB or Higher
- Video Display: Minimum 800×600 Resolution, 16 bit Color
- Hard disk: Minimum 10MB of available space
- Operating System : Windows 2000 Service Pack 4, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32bit/64bit
- Supported Microsoft Outlook: MS Outlook2002, MS Outlook2003, MS Outlook2007
Via: Lg official, enjoy!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.