It’s an old problem,which is many AT&T lg shine users can’t set mp3 as ringtone on their lg shine phone.聽 But today I find an easy to add ringtones (even though Telus disables it). It wrks on my lg shine. So exciting! Now I hare the method with you. AT&T LG Shine info
To Set Mp3 As Ringtone on AT&T Lg Shine steps:
1) Download & install Bitpim
2) Connect your phone using the USB cable provided.
3) In Bitpim, go to Edit>Settings, set your “Phone Type” to “LG-VX8700″, and “Com Port” to “Auto”
3) Check View>View Filesystem AT&T cell phone Questions&Answers
4) In the folders on the left, click on Filesystem, and navigate to brew>shared
5) Add any MP3′s you wish to use as a ringtone to the “ringtone” folder. You can also add pictures and video to the appropriate folders, or retrieve any photos or video’s taken with the camera from the “mypicture” or “myvideo” folders.
your phone, and the added content will show up in in the ringtones (or picture/video) folder.
Well, i find the tricks on cellphoneforums, posted by okkine. Thanks for his sharing.聽 Hope it works for you!
No related posts.