Lg official has released the latest Firmware Update- ROM V10X for AT&T LG Incite , so the LG Incite users who have problems with lg incite phone can donwload the ROM V10X for your phones quickly. The LG Incite Updates ROM V10X include the following:
- Customizable bottom icons on the home screen
- First 4 icons can be customized based on user preferenceNew Default applications selected for the bottom icons based on user input
- Alert overlay for text and email icons on main screen indicating quantity of new items received
- Keyboard Enhancements
- Added clarity to show when T9 is ON or OFF
- In horizontal mode, an automatic popup message was added to the QWERTY keyboard to let the user know that they can reclaim viewable typing area by selecting a down arrow in the far right hand corner. The popup will display every time the user access the landscape mode text entry until the customer checks the box to prevent the message from popping up again.
- Favorites menu usability enhancement
- Voice Command usability enhancements
- After user sends a text message, there will be a “Message Sent” notification message pop up
- Microsoft’s Windows Mobile Adaptation Kit Update (AKU) 1.2.14 (19989) AT&T LG Incite info
preparation: Before upgrading download several required software below: AT&T Cell phone Software
- LG usb modem driver: LG Incite Usb Drivers download
- LG beta software: http://www.lge.com/us/mobile-phones/beta-program.jsp
- LG Incite Updare ROM V10X: http://mobilephones.us.lge.com/
Now begin to update LG Incite:
- Install the update software and usb modem driver to your PC.
- Plug the usb cable into the PC.
- Power off your phone and enter Emergency Download mode by holding down [Vol Down + Lock] and insert the usb cable.
- Double-Click the file V10X_00.exe and it will self-extract. Once it is done, it will open the update utility.
- Click “update” and it will take care of the rest.
- Your phone will restart and will go straight to charging since it is plugged in. (the Incite has always done this)
- Just hit the power button and it will continue booting.
- That’s ok
Note: Follow the steps below at you disk, or we will not to be responsible for any damage.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.