Ok, before making Clockworkmod (CWM) Recovery for AT&T Fusion U8652, you need to know what’s is Clockworkmod Recovery, it is referred to the CWM / CWR, which is an necessary tool for Android smartphones. ClockworkMod Recovery provides a convenient backup and restore ROM way, you can restore the rom directly from the SD card with this software, so it is used as an important way to flash rom in many of the native android phone. ok,now let’s start to install Clockworkmod on att fusion, here is the manual for you.
Requirements:1. Download and install the usb driver for att fusion u8652 on your PC[Download link]
2. download the clockwork mod: http://www.mediafire.com/?irr4cc14xy9ygs9.
3. Back up the important files such as the messages, contacts, images and so on on your phone, because this will wipe all the data on your phone.
Steps of installing Clockworkmod (CWM) Recovery on AT&T Fusion U8652
1. Rooting your att fusion u8652 phone[learn the method here]
2. Once you download clockword mod. Run “instalador.bat” Press any key and it will say “waiting for device.”
3. Turn off your phone and connect the USB cable (**MAKE SURE DRIVERS WORK (AKA YOU CAN USE THE USB FILE TRANSFER TO SD, ETC**)
The instalador.bat command prompt should recognize your phone and install a custom file on the phone that will enable a custom recovery boot if you press volume down +power for 10 seconds (while phone is off)
4. Installing rom on your SD card. Download the Cynogen 7.2 Android 2.3.7 OS here http://www.mediafire.com/?mmguyca0yz5iip6
Of course, maybe you can try to install the Third Android 4.0 ICS ROM it att fusion.
5. Turn off the phone. Press power +volume down for 10 seconds. This will boot the phone in recovery mode. Delete the user data/ data cache/ dalvik cache.
6. Choose the option to install from sd card and choose the zip that you just downloaded.
7. Wait for the install to complete
Ok, if you have do exact as the steps above, you will get a rooted fusion u8652 and intalled the Rom on your phone.Enｊｏｙ！
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.